Saturday, July 3, 2010

Seeing the fireworks 2010♥

We went to the fireworks and it was so fun and so worth it. The fireworks were so pretty and the kids enjoyed it. Adam is 4 years old and Anessa is 2 and til this day I have never been able to take them to the fireworks. Kohls never gave me the night of the fireworks because I always asked for the 4th off so I can do fireworks with the kids. So it was a very fun night to go and watch fireworks with my children for the first time in 4 years. It was amazing to see the look in their eyes when "the big light in sky went boom -Adam" I am blessed to have a wonderful husband that doesnt make me work!!!
Daddy and Anessa at the Fireworks

Daddy was having more fun :)

Oh pwetty

Mommy and Anessa

The Big light in the sky said boom - Adam

Anessa and Mommy

Green Firework

Adam

Sparkler Time

More Sparklers

Lookin at the big boom in the sky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment