Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bella As of May 15 (12 Weeks Old)


Our Little Bella is getting so big. She is now 12 weeks and 2 days old today. She has the biggest personality. She jumps and plays all day. She enjoys sleeping alot though. But she is a puppy still so I understand. I have a funny story to tell...I bought her a kennel because she is getting to big to bring her around with me and its too hot to leave her in the car. But anyways....she knows how to get out of it. I had to run to the store and I had to put her in her kennel because it was too hot out. I was gone about 20 minutes and pull up to my house and started to hear some puppy cries. I ran into the house thinking that she needed to potty and the reason of the cries I heard was because some how, some way she found a way out of the kennel and onto the counter. She was on the counter crying because she was stuck on top of the counter. LOL That is my little Bella memories for the month. Here are some pictures of her today.

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so cute. All pf them. you should come over one day and we will let our dogs and kids play.

    ReplyDelete